Breaking News

Princess Rashidat Abiodun Adu celebrate life with style



Today is the birthday of Princess Adu the Executive Chairman of Iru Victoria Island Local Government 
 Hear what she said 《》

#Words alone can't depict how grateful I am today, from infant till date, His grace kept me.



Obviously, it wasn't a smooth journey, the pandemic wasn't friendly but Almighty Allah made me scale through as we now adapt to the new normal. I won't hesitate to say Alhamdulilah!! for His love, protection and mercy over me, my family and the community at large.



As the years goes by leaving their marks and memories, I begin to realize how beautiful and blissful a life it is. On this very day, one of the greatest humans of the world was born. Oh, and so did I, Happy birthday to me! Wishing for many more returns of this day in good health, wealth and victory.

#Happy Birthday!! To me

No comments