Breaking News

Hon Wale Adedoyin Celebrates Birthday



We celebrate a distinghished leader in Ijesa politics as he adds another year on the 13th of Feb 2021::


This are his words on his Facebook Profile 

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS ON MY GOLDEN JUBILEE

It is often said that birthdays are important dates in people’s lives, particularly because they mark a transition and advancement in chronological age. Beyond the euphoria that comes with it, I see birthdays as an opportunity for everyone to reflect on their lives and existence in order to appreciate the past and prepare for the future. 

In few days (13th February precisely), I will be celebrating my golden jubilee in a style that I have thought out as the best way to celebrate such an important feat. As I clock 50, I look back and reflect on my life and journey so far, and I am delighted by how far I have come in impacting the lives of other people in the society. As I always say to people around me, my life is a true testimony of the vital roles of resilience, determination, and hard work in achieving success. For all my endeavours, these principles guide my actions and influence my decisions, enabling me to stand firm through all situations.



When I joined politics, it was indeed to make an impact by ensuring that people get the deliverables of good governance as well as advocating for and driving human, capital, and economic development of Ijesaland, the state of Osun, and ultimately, Nigeria. I am glad that so far, I have been able to significantly contribute to good governance in various capacities that I have functioned in our dear state. I am grateful to family, friends, supporters, well-wishers, and leaders of my party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ijesa South Federal Constituency, and the State of Osun by extension for the unwavering support that I continue to receive towards actualising our goals. Most importantly, I am grateful to all my constituents for the ever-present support and belief in my abilities to represent them. I appreciate the trust that they have placed in me to serve them and protect their interests in the State of Osun House of Assembly.



It is on that note that I have decided to celebrate my 50th birthday by giving back to the society through a personal appreciation program targeted at indigenes and residents of Ilesa West State Constituency and by extension, Ijesa South Federal Constituency. On Saturday 13th February, we shall begin the celebration at an orphanage, after which we shall converge at a set venue to flag off the appreciation program which involves the distribution of various items to people. The items include a Toyota Sienna Minivan, a MAZDA 626 saloon car, 16 new TVS motorcycles, 11 new deep freezers, 15 mechanical grinding machines, 1 industrial sewing machine, 150 motorcycle tyres, 200 motorcycle tyre tubes, and a cash grant of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000) each for 150 market women. Furthermore, we shall be distributing 300 packs of white chalks and 12,000 pieces of 60-leave exercise books to 30 government-owned schools in Ilesa West Local Government and Ilesa West Central LCDA.
 
The items and their recipients were carefully planned to encourage more hard work in people by providing them with needed materials to advance their day to day economic activities and to promote education by donating materials to aid the learning process of school students. It is my hope that all beneficiaries make good and effective use of the items.
 
While I move on to the next phase of my life, I again pledge my commitment to quality representation and ‘servant leadership'. I also wish to reiterate that as your representative, I am accessible and always open to your questions, comments, and concerns for the advancement of our constituency.
 
Thank you.

Hon. Wale Adedoyin (EYIYATO),
Ilesa West State Constituency,
Chairman House Committee on Rural Affairs & Community Development,
State of Osun House of Assembly

No comments